Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 August 2009
I didn't know quite what to expect from this book when I first saw it. I thought that it might just be a big joke, but my curiosity was aroused enough to give it a try as I have read many of the other books about online dating and found them all to be quite similar.

Reading Date Her, Dupe Her, Dump Her came as a very pleasant surprise as it is far more comprehensive than any other book that I have read on the subject. The book is unashamedly un-politically correct, which came as a nice change from all of the `touchy-feely' American-style self-help style books that are the norm on the subject.

The main bulk of the book is, not surprisingly about online dating. It doesn't waste a lot of time in covering the basics, but gets straight on to `winning tactics'. I didn't expect to learn a huge amount as I have already read so much on the subject, but learned a couple of new tactics here that were surpringly easy to employ and made a huge difference to my success in the field.

Most books on online dating stop at the point of the first meeting, but Date Her, Dupe Her, Dump Her carries on giving lots of useful strategies for the initial and subsequent dates, going right through to the point of getting a girl to fall in love. Here it covers a lot of the same ground as `Pick Up Artist' books, but is wider in scope because it doesn't just assume that everyone is just going to hit on girls in bars or in the street.

The final sections of `Duping' and `Dumping' were an interesting read. While I had no real interest in finding and exploiting women for perks, a lot of strategies that are described are just as useful for keeping a woman's interest level in you high, whether or not you want to use the knowledge for `good' or `evil'.

I thought that the `Dumping' section was not going to be terribly useful for my own personal circumstances either. However, such was my success from using the new skills that I had learned in the book, it wasn't long before I had to start using this knowledge too as I ended up dating more women than I was able to handle and so some of them had to go!

In summary, I would recommend this book to any guy who is interested in online dating, no matter what he looking to get out of it.
on 5 February 2013
(but then ..that's what they say about Hitler..).

In a way, as a woman veteran online dater, I am quite pleased he wrote this book.
Insight in the enemy camp..so to speak.
I give him one star for that.

I am a veterinary surgeon with an interest in psychology.
Both useful in sussing out Mr Bliss.

Enough said.

He made me laugh ('LOL'..ha ha) in places. For the wrong reasons. But laugh all the same.
Thus and for the ability to string a sentence together the other star.

Cheers.
on 3 June 2010
I'm gonna be direct:if you were like me,buying the men's health magazine and beliving in what they said about that to date the most hot girl you would need to be a metro-sexual,rich and a lot of muscles,then forget those old belifs! If you waist a lot of time in online date,then buy this book and be prepared to be a king in online date. Of course it will require some changes in visual and body,but nothing too far from your style.
The only problem,is to seek the inspiration that Marcus Bliss has in his firt menssages. But like he said in his book "practice makes perfect".