Customer reviews

Children's Norfolk and Suffolk
Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 February 2011
This book is great! I borrowed it from my local library before purchasing but would reccommend it to any parents or grandparents in need of ideas for days out. (It has been written by grandparents) It has useful sections based on price so you can get a rough idea of how much money you may be spending before you go. We have used it for days out at the beach to the wizard maze to run wild. Its excellent, especially for use in the school holidays. Really pleased i bought it :@)
on 3 August 2014
Probably didn't need to buy this in hindsight as it didn't really add much that the tourist leaflets didn't.
on 10 June 2013
I love this book! I find it really helpful for providing me with ideas about where to go for a day out my young daughter. Sometimes I wish there was more info on each venue or activity, but usually it's enough to generate some thoughts and then prompt me to do some further investigation.
on 22 April 2013
This publication is ideal for anyone wanting to wring the best holiday entertainment out of the area for children/grandchildren. Very helpful.
on 31 August 2015
Well written guide to entertaining children on holiday in East Anglia. Found it very useful even though we are locals.
on 21 June 2016
good and quick to arrive