Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 31 December 2012
I bought this for my family as my husband was brought up in a Sikh family in Britain and I felt it would add to our children's knowledge of their family history. The book is quite detailed in it's description of life for the early immigrants and tells of the many struggles they had to make a life for themselves in a new country. The photos are amazing and I'm sure many who read the book will find their relatives photo in it somewhere. We did. Enjoy.
on 29 December 2012
I bought this book for my brother-in-law (a Sardar) for Christmas and he absolutely loved it, as did the whole family who all spent time reading it on Christmas day. Highly recommended for anyone interested in the subject.
on 19 February 2012
A very informative book. Every Punjabi living in Eglistan should have access to this book.If not at home then through Gurdawara Libraries.
on 23 April 2013
Brilliant. I have been wanting this book for some time and now I have finally got it at a great price!
on 21 December 2016