on 1 March 2014
I didn't know such a brilliant book existed until my daughter in law mentioned it to me. I was so impressed after looking through it that I just knew that I had to own my own copy rather than borrow her copy. I have read about so many wonderful places that I can take my grandchildren to that I never knew about before I had read this book. It is going to get a lot of use in the coming years.
I thoroughly recommend it.
June
on 7 March 2013
This is a great guide book for families - there's some great suggestions and loads of places we've never heard of but now want to try. Already been to the new football museum in the city centre on the back of the review we read and weren't disappointed. Going to keep our copy of the book in the car so we can use it when we're out and about. Good restaurant ideas too.
on 23 June 2013
Love it a great book for ideas. Whatever the weather there is a place to go. It helps to see the prices too