on 29 March 2017
What a Tome at a time like this. Expansive in range, rigorous in analysis and a mix of the best of science fiction with spy-thriller undertones. The left-sided takeover of the right-sided brain bemoaned by another polymath, Iain McGilchrist in “The Master and his Emissary” 2009, to limit our perceptions within 5 sense “reality”.
What David has achieved in this masterpiece is to uncover the Archontic plot to remove our ability to connect our Heart consciousness with perception of a whole reality. But is this enough to reverse the firmly indoctrinated masses to turn from 5 sense reality?
Can people really believe in our holographic existence bound by the Matrix, reptilian elite feasting on young flesh, a hollow moon and Saturn’s replacement by the Sun?
Embedded political, religious and racist divides need to be bridged. It will take more than a call for individuals to connect with the Greater consciousness to counter what seems to be the inexorable and inevitable Archonic takeover that no longer tiptoes.
on 24 April 2017
Very good
on 7 August 2017
Excellent
on 30 September 2017
amazing research by david I would say it is a must read
on 19 October 2016
Very good read. If only people could see the level of corruption by these heads of states and big corporations. Don't be a slave to the system and open your minds before its too late.
on 9 February 2017
What a read. Excellent.
on 5 October 2016
Fascinating albeit rather disturbing
on 12 April 2017
Absolutely Fantastic !!!!
on 19 January 2015
Okay, but let me be frank. I've read ALL of David Ickes books going way back to the "Truth Vibrations". I know there was a few before that but they hardly count if you look into them. Anyway, I own them all and read them all. Let me tell you that every new book of his is just the same old book regurgitated and plagerised from his previous books. He says he has to recap in every book. Ok, but for over half the book? The amount of new information in each book is barely 10% in my opinion. Personally, it feels like David (Since "And the truth shall set you free" at least) is on a quest to write just the one book. Each edition is the same book with some new additions. I can also say that David Icke never predicted years before Jimmy Saville to be guilty of what he turned out to be. I have read them all, and he never wrote it. He mentioned others, but they haven't been convicted....yet. I wonder if it is placed into future prints of his old books just to make it look good. I've stuck by David Icke's work since 2002. He was the one that got me into this entire field and I thank him for that. But these books are just all too similar. I feel drained by reading them as I feel I am reading the same book over and over and over again.........
22 Comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2017
However uncomfortable and disturbing it may be - David Icke has been proven right so many times before, that it is very likely that he is right on much more. He turned 65 couple of days ago - Happy Birthday Sir!