on 13 March 2017
Excellent
on 13 May 2017
Awesome, a clearly thought out theory.
on 10 August 2013
Wow, absolutely eye opening and the answer to all those un answered questions that almost dragged me to despair.
After reading Mr. Icke's Remember who you Are, all things became clear and made sense.
Now I know who I am, and it is such a powerful revelation.
Ready it with an open mind, and let it connect with the real you.
If you allow this book to reach your soul, you will find liberation.
I hope you do.
on 24 March 2014
I confess I was not sure about buying this book because of Mr Icke being labelled as a bit of a "nut", however, the man presents his information in a very clear, concise and well-explained way. I had to work to allow some of my "edges" to soften to some of the information, but I'm glad I did.

The thing that struck me about this book (and it's the first David Icke book I've bought) is how he draws things together. For a long time, I've been aware of some of the stuff he talks about, but it's all been bits 'n' pieces I've gleaned from many different sources. This book has drawn together those pieces of information, along with some stuff I didn't know, into a cohesive "Whole picture". I would recommend this books to anyone, including the skeptics.
on 2 January 2013
I've read all his stuff and this just adds to what is already known but is put in such a way that it's organised and easy to understand even if you are new to his unusual subjects.
on 22 August 2013
A great book. It makes you think about what's going on in the world. Even if you don't believe some of what David says, he certainly helps you think about love and peace throughout the world and how we can achieve this by sending out love. Thank you David for opening my eyes and may you open many more.
Gill Pye
on 6 February 2013
Very detailed account of the many aspects of the control system. All the how's, why's and who's are covered in depth. Disturbing reading at times, but culminates with the reminder that plugging into our consciousness is the key to taking back our power. Humanity will prevail with love, peace and justice for all. A good read for those who already have some knowledge of topics such h a a r p , the human caused global warming lie, political theatre, g m, food additive.
on 18 January 2013
This book has a lot of reading in it and one you you would go back to every few days. Very insightful and interesting too.well done David Icke. This is the first book of David's I have bought and it's worth every penny.
on 11 July 2014
Hmmm! I do like reading David Icke's works, but this one is a bit, well, hard to digest. His writing as ever is clear, easy to follow and often witty and amusing but the actual subject he is writing about - the control of the human race by extra terrestrials with the Moon and Saturn transmitting waves of energy to earth to keep us in ignorance of what the human race are actually capable of - is a touch difficult to believe! I keep an open mind on most things and will on this too, but I simply cannot firmly believe it until I see it with my own eyes. Whjlst from reading a number of Icke's other works I know his research is often second to none - especially with his conspiracy theories which everyone should read about, I fail to see how a subject such as this could stand up to any amount of research, it could only be supported by ancient texts, which themselves could be deemed as dubious, and the personal opinions (I am loathe to use the word 'experiences') of himself and others who share his views. Would anyone else like to add to this? I am interested to hear other's views.
on 14 March 2013
This is the first book I have read by the author though I am familiar with it's subject matter.
And what a book! This is no easy read but if one does have an interest in conspiracy theories then this is the one to read.
The range of issues covered is vast, from astronomy to food production, from climate change to ancient civilisations.
It can be heavy going in parts but their are liberal helpings of witty and sharp interjections.
There is food for thought for everyone in this book, even the most sceptical, definitely a recommended read.