on 17 September 2014
Wow. this one will blow your mind in some parts. I knew the governments of the world were corrupt and I knew things were dodgy behind the scenes, but I didn't know how far gone things really where. Sure the whole reptiles part and moon matrix is proving a little tricky for me to get my head around, but if Icke is right about even a quarter of the things he talks about, then we are in big trouble if we don't do something about it. Now the question is how to awaken fully and raise my energy levels. I'm now reading more deeply on what he talks about and trying to raise my consciousness and connect to the bigger picture out there. Not a book I will forget.
on 24 January 2018
For me this book is well worth reading. My thinking is in line with what is written by David Icke. There is plenty of information that I thought was true and is confirmed in the book. Read it!
on 10 March 2016
Excellently researched, well written and fascinating overall. Fully intend to buy more of Icke's books, and have done since. Would greatly recommend.
on 16 January 2014
I think this is a great Book for People who do know David Ickes work well and for those who never heard from him and start to get interested in what he has to say.
Its motivating and enlightening and can help so many people.
I fully recommend investing into this book as you will get 10x more out of it than what you pay :)
on 16 August 2014
Again I can't review the content as it was a gift but well liked by the recipient. Very good price, exactly as advertised, came quickly, well packaged. Reliable seller.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 May 2013
This book is a must read for everyone ! It's what it is !! and doesn't mince words !!,this information is long overdue,and should be made openly available to everyone.Knoweledge is power.
on 13 February 2014
Like all david ickes stuff you'll find yourself thinking he is bang on the money in some areas and way off it in others. Also quite a bit of repetition from some earlier books
on 13 June 2013
Interesting read,believe it or not it was fasinating to read.difficult sometimes to understand,it was almost like a rambling on and on and covererd the same subject over and over.
on 7 January 2012
Have a few of Davids books and this one is the best yet. Whether you subscribe to all his views or not it still is thought provoking and you start to wonder what is going on in the world, universe. Read with an open mind and enjoy the awakening :)
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 February 2016
As always David never fails to surprise, although his stories can come across a bit mental, he never fails to back it up 100%
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse