Customer reviews

on 7 September 2012
A wide variety of artwork from a number of great artists covering the essential themes of hot rods, horror, speed and girls. Plus a nod to Picasso in one or two pieces. A great place to start if you're looking for inspiration for your own art or need a cool album cover for your alt.garage.???? band's next hit.

Docked a star as the book would maybe benefit from being a larger format and containing more info on each artist. Still worth the money though.

Now where did I leave that White Zombie album...?
on 19 December 2012
If you are looking for inspiration for tattoos or motorcycle or custom car artwork this is the book for you .
I have to say I was blown away with the first issue of this ie Kustom Graphics and I don't think this second issue is quite as good . Don't get me wrong its a great book and I don't regret the purchase I just feel that for me personally the first book had the better artwork . Whatever though they are both great if you like lowbrow artwork !!
on 9 July 2014
Another superb publication from Korero, jam packed with the most talented artists this Kulture has to offer and more. Yak El Droubie has his finger on the pulse and produces some amazing books, check out his other works.
on 27 August 2015
Brilliant book my brought it for my sons birthday he loved it. And I really enjoyed looking at as we'll. so we'll done for some a good book.
on 7 June 2015
Quality book if your looking for unusual artists, also good for tattoo designs.