Customer reviews

on 31 March 2011
Great finish to the Virtual trilogy by John Joyce. The first two (Virtually Maria (Virtual Trilogy) and A Matter of Time (Virtual Trilogy)) were excellent books. This one completes a wonderful series, one of those books that when you finish it you wish there were more than 3! Maria has to decide between helping Theo and her own survival and the suspense this adds makes a thrilling read. I loved the ending - I won't spoil it for you but for me the ending was just right and completed the series brilliantly. I'd really recommend the whole trilogy, just as well throught out and written as any Michael Crichton book like Timeline.
on 16 November 2012
Can't believe this has finally been published and available in digital print. I contacted Dr Joyce many years ago as I had trouble finding a copy of this last novel in the trilogy, he was so kind he sent me the unpublished manuscript at the time! I felt so privileged to read it. The novel ends perfectly for the series with a conclusion that I was happy with. Highly recommend the trilogy to anyone, who wants good old fashioned romance, mystery, technology all wrapped up in this trilogy. Congratulations Dr Joyce I'm so happy this got published and I can download to my Kindle...
on 15 June 2010
I've waited a long time for the final book in the Virtual Trilogy to be released - but boy was it worth the wait. An action packed story in its own right, with 'Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow', the author brings the Trilogy to a lip-smacking, satisfying conclusion. Questions answered, characters finely drawn & the unbelievable made believable. This book is a real page turner & once I started it I couldn't put it down. Then, when I finished, I went back & started at the beginning again with Virtually Maria Virtually Maria (Virtual Trilogy)
I think 'Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow' is the best book I've read all year - virtually!!
on 7 February 2009
This riveting cyber-thriller story, the third and final sequal to the 'Virtual Trilogy' had me gripped all the way through! It began with a reminder of the dramatic opening of the Virtual trilogy - the murder of Gilkrensky's wife by the revenge-seeking Yukiko Funakoshi. The plot then takes the reader into a world of international corporate espionage and virtual reality with thrilling action equal to that of Fleming! The final conclusion was ingeniously devised. Well worth reading!
on 19 July 2016
Amazing ending for an amazing story!