Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 March 2011
Gave this to my hubby for his birthday as I am a big fan of Lexy's and I knew this would light his fire (read it myself first of course). He Spent the morning reading it and boy what an afternoon we had, I could write my own book.
Also bought him Suzie Van Aartman's 100 Percent Erotica another one of my favourites, and boy what a weekend we had.
on 19 March 2011
Lexy has really got into the mind and trousers of men with this one. The stories are really stunning and are the stuff of my fantasies. It isnt very often you get a book like this giving the male viewpoint of erotica, at least not written by a woman, but Lexy has done it beautifully. She has really homed in on the male erotic psyche and given us exactly whar we want, even if in some circumstances we would be reluctant to admit it.
I have not read any of Lexy's books before, but I certainly intent to. Its been a real learning curve, as well as confirming some of my own fantasies as legit. Some of the stories put me in mind of Elizabeth Chamberlain's definitive and very excellent Absolute Erotica: The Definitive Collection which is well worth a look, as is Kim Curum's 99 Martinis All excellent stuff.
Happy loving X
on 6 August 2012
i for one loved this. yes its rude, dirty, whatever you want to call it. but thats the point! and its get to it pretty quickly and throughly in every short story in this book. not sure why its aimed at men? cause its a good one for the girls out there to read too. but hey, im not complaining.
on 28 February 2014
Bedtime Erotica for Men is a good compilation of well written stories for the more concerning adult. A very good read.
on 19 July 2012
Utter rubbish. This is an America woman trying to write as though she is English for a male audience. She gets it wrong on all counts (and yes, there are the correct number of letters in that word).

Without any sense of irony at all (American!), one story has a lengthy authors footnote explaing that she deleted those original parts of the story with a homosexual element as she considered that her male audience may not like that, and then the very next story is entirely about a dubiously gay relationship.

I waded through each of these short stories just hoping that there might be one which redeems the book; there isn't. Don't waste your money.
on 25 February 2014
Dire. Badly written unsexy dirge. All the participants are black, this in itself is not an issue, but it made it more difficult for me to relate to. My partner enjoyed it a bit hence one star
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2014
thought this would be a nice little bedtime read to get the blood flowing on the suggestion of my mrs , all I can say is zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
on 1 January 2013
Read the fiest two pages and remove the book from my kindle what a load of rubbish Not recormended at all so don't waste your money