on 8 February 2008
This book is a huge disappointment. Spelling , punctuation , and grammar apparently mean nothing to the author , which makes it quite a struggle to read in places. The photographs are truly appalling , and certainly don't do the parks justice. I bought this book on the strength of the other three reviews on this page , but I can honestly say that it was a waste of money.

In my opinion , the "Brit's guide" is far more informative. It is clearly written , has decent photographs and is far better value for money. We visited Disneyland Paris on October and took the Brit's guide with us. It was very helpful. We bought "The Family Guide" as we are planning a repeat visit this year and wanted to read something different about the parks as we virtually know the Brit's Guide by heart. I wish we hadn't bothered. I can't believe this book was actually published - has no-one else noticed the author's total disregard for the basic rules of the English language which are there to make books readable?
on 2 February 2008
this is a very good guide book generally, but my mian problem with it is that it is not so family orientated as i was expecting. if you have school age kids which the author obviously does, then great, a good book, but very little thought has gone into younger children.
there is no mention of pushchair access or hiring a pushchair, babychanging points, or the other sorts of information like this that people with under 5s really need to know.

not as all-round family orientated as the title lead me to believe
on 24 March 2008
Save your money. How this book has got into print I do not know. It is full of errors. The photos are terrible and the front and back cover are awful. he photographs on each page are repeated many times. The chapter on the Disney Village shows the same photograph (Of a sign that says 'Disney Village'!) no less than 19 times! Honestly, do your self a favour and give this one a miss.
on 29 January 2008
I bought his Orland guide which is fantastic and seeing as I was going to Disneyland Paris over the Christmas holidays for a few days I thought I would get this one as well and its great it tells you all you need to know about Disneyland Paris. You wont be disappointed.
on 26 March 2014
This book covers all i need to learn. Pity is a 2008 version and not fully updated with the new shows etc.
on 17 June 2013
Very easy to read and very informative. Contains loads of information and is written in a very user friendly format.
on 24 December 2007
Being a BIG DISNEY holiday lover and having already bought the invaluable ORLANDO FAMILY GUIDE by Juz Griffiths (which I carry whenever we travel!), I was DELIGHTED when I saw he had written a guide for Paris too.I have travelled many times to Orlando yet still found lots of new and informative reading in his Orlando book so couldnt wait to read the Paris book. An easy to follow reference guide or read from cover to cover it really has ALL you need to know about the parks and where to stay. As a family of five cost is always an issue and this book contains lots of info of how to get the best value from your holiday. A MUST have guide with all you need to have a great time,no matter how many times you have visited the easy reading style will still be very informative. you WONT be disappointed!!!
on 25 April 2015
Would recommend
on 10 February 2008
Having read the Orlando guide (which is brilliant) I was delighted to find this book. Such a practical and easy to follow guide is just what is needed when you have such a short space of time and so much to see!! Well worth a read :)
on 11 February 2008
It's well laid out for easy reference, and is a must for getting the most fun from your days at Disneyland, and the most value for your money!