on 7 April 2012
This was a total disaster as the month October was followed by January and the months then followed on from that! Totally useless for any recordings after October!!
on 1 February 2009
Item is nice but for some reason I thought it would be thicker...
however I am satisfied!
on 6 September 2012
Nothing special, exactly as described, it is a nice looking, good quality birthday book, nothing else to say about the product!
on 1 December 2016
This was exactly what I had been looking for over the past year. It's a conservative color, for a grandparent, with several spaces for each day of the year ... Far more than I will need. Having electronic reminders on my phone is useful, but now I will have a ready reference that I can hold, conveniently stored in my desk.

on 4 January 2017
Absolute rubbish.
on 16 December 2011
It does what you need, only giving it 4 pages however as it is a little smaller than I expected, it could do with being a little bit bigger, but presentation of each date is perfect.
on 21 November 2013
I have been searching for a long time for a book like this..Just right for my needs and easy to use. Looks good too and not too expensive.
Brilliant..

Diana..
on 28 October 2013
Terrific purchase. Just what it says on the tin! Excellent if you are fed up with entering everyone's birthday onto your computer. Easy to locate when computer is off.
on 31 July 2015
Not as i expected. I really needed a book where i could put all my birthdays with month and dates with no days of weeks so that i would not have to rewrite every year.
on 26 May 2014
it is alright but i am still not happy with this as it not better than my old one as i am keeping my old one but i am a bit disappointed with this book...