on 10 October 2015
Purchased this, I don't know why, I perused a few pages and nothing was interesting so it's now collecting dust ,,,, somewhere.
on 14 March 2007
I bought this book mainly help out the charity in question, but ill be damned if it didn't have some very funny jokes in there too!! Can't go wrong really, a book of great side splitting jokes and all for a great and worthy cause?!
on 19 March 2007
This book is genuinely funny - some of the jokes really made me cackle, especially the one about James Bond fans! It's a really easy way to make a contribution to Comic Relief and its worth the money.
on 16 March 2007
A friend gave me this book today and I roared with laughter until I found the ugly bit. This book is silly, stupid and just good Brit humour. But it is sponsored by npower. This company is destroying the beautiful Radley Lakes in Oxfordshire near where I live. In the end I felt so immoral laughing at a book sponsored by a company that is destroying lakes I love, tears of laughter turned to tears of anger. I love Comic Relief but I can't support npower with money or laughter. I won't sadly buy a copy myself.
on 17 March 2007
This book is brilliant and such a good price! The funniest jokes and all selected by Lenny Henry - who's always had a great eye for a good punch line or two! It's all for this year's Red Nose Day and to help raise lots of money for worthy causes in Britain and for some of the poorest people across Africa. It feels really good to buy this book and know you have done you're bit by not only having a good chorkle yourself, but also by helping to put a smile on the faces of those who are less fortunate. Supberb idea and well done npower for supporting such a great cause!