on 30 August 2015
excellent
on 11 February 2017
CDs are not playing...none of them.
on 19 September 2015
on 11 March 2014
Good use of business words with the desired pronunciation. Excellent book with CD. Recommend it is used in conjunction with 'get rid of your accent' by same authors which I got on iPad which is interactive. Together they worked for me!
on 31 August 2015
Good quality and very educational. I recommend it to anyone who is interested in educational aspects of it. Thank you
on 2 March 2015
Really helpful technique, but obviously you have to spend some time for exercises.. fast delivery, thanks
on 3 April 2015
on 2 April 2013
This book is very useful for business people and for those who work in this area. Although I would not recommend you to buy the previous two books of the series as many chapters repeat themselves (but with economic terms).
on 3 January 2015
waste of money,better get "Collins" book.
on 16 October 2012
This excellent book is a must-have addition to the "Get Rid of Your Accent" - course. I bought the first book in this series six years ago when I was working for a bank in London City. My heavy Russian accent was causing substantial problems in communication between me and my work colleagues and I wanted to do something about it.

It would not be an exaggeration to say that this pronounciation course had changed both my personal and professional life. My spoken English has improved dramatically. My colleagues and friends no longer needed to ask me to repeat what I said. Phone conversations with our IT specialists in Chennai stopped being a linguistic torture. What is most important, ability to pronounce English correctly gave me a totally different level of self-confidence.

However, I always felt that this course would benefit from using a more business-oriented vocabularly. This new book provides a perfect answer to my wishes. All exercises use modern business vocabularly that one encounters every day in the news and at work. The quality of soundstracks, clarity and articulation of the recorded voices are impeccable. Explanations of individual sounds are clear and down to the point. The book greatly benefits from adding exercises with short phrases and revision passages with longer texts.

If English is not your native language and you need to use it in your daily life, my advice is simple: get this book! You will not regret it.