Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

VINE VOICEon 4 August 2009
This map is an excellent way to understand how to easily and efficiently find your way around central London.

It has two sides - one for walkers and one for the tube, and using both together will allow the first time visitor to make their way around the Capital with the minimum of fuss.

The layout does need a bit of studying to understand exactly how it works, but once you have cracked it you will never go back to any other map!

Plan your day with a proper guide book, then plan your route with this map.
on 31 May 2009
I have several little London maps but this is the one I use most often as the layout is the easiest to follow when you're on foot or using bus/tube.
on 6 June 2009
This map was very useful and easy to use once I understood the way the information was presented. An invaluable aid to finding my way around.
on 18 November 2009
I bought this having read the reviews, yes it is simple but frankly if you are walking around London you need a map so buy a pocket size A-Z (which includes tube map) and use that - that's what I ended up doing and I was able to explore much more of London with confidence that I wasn't going to get lost
on 7 March 2010
Quite useful for first time tourists but I would highly recommend you by it in accordance with Collins London Pocket map (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0007308760/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title). Still quite basic but I would recommend.
on 13 August 2009
Really pleased with my purchase, i found this map really usefull, easy to use, great for walking about and the tubes, this was my first time to London and did not get lost at all, would recommend!!
on 10 June 2010
not as good a map as I thought it was going to be. there are better pocket maps around
on 7 August 2009
London Tube and Walk - this is good for Central London - but I did not realise where I was going was outside this area, so it was useless for me.
on 14 November 2009
We were in London for 4 days and the London Tube Walk map was never out of our hands. Firstly it has the detailed map of the tube on one side and the street map on the reverse. The print is large and easy to read. I will also be able to use it again next year as I go to London each year. In fact I have purchased another one for a friend who is going in 2 weeks time and she thought it was amazing.
on 1 October 2009
The maps were very helpful and we used them quite a lot. I was surprised that the package was that small, however it did not deter from the excellent information it gave us.