Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 May 2017
Finally, I have found someone/something that can teach me (a left-hander) crochet!
Having drawings for each step is really useful. It's not just for left-handed people either. There are instructions and drawings on the same page for right-handed people. I'm still not completely converted to crochet. Knitting is quicker, takes less yarn and is ultimately more enjoyable - but that's just me.
on 27 April 2017
very good as it was recommended to me as I am left handed, I was doing a class at the time so this came in handy several people in the class ordered one
on 4 June 2017
This is an amazing little book. It teaches you how to crochet using the right or left hand. I am left handed and have never been able to follow a crochet pattern until I received this book. The illustrations are spot on and instructions clearly written and at last! I can make things from a pattern.
on 12 August 2013
This is a really good little book. I am working my way through it gradually and pleased to find that is easy to follow and has both left hand instructions and right hand instructions. I am particularly pleased that the instructions are for English crochet and not the American crochet stitches, which can be very confusing, with the same names for stitches meaning different things altogether.
on 4 March 2015
A very clear and concise 'how to crochet' guide, probably the best I have tried. But I am afraid I am still struggling! Not the book's fault, everything is clearly explained, but I just can't get the hang of using the hook properly. More practice needed on my part I think. I bought my copy direct from Pottage Publishing and it was very reasonably priced and arrived very quickly.
on 10 February 2013
Bought this and another crochet book for my wife for Christmas as she really wanted to learn how to crochet from scratch. Bingo! These books have been brilliant for her and she loves crocheting now. Granny square blanket coming on a treat, as well as many other projects she is loving.
on 21 September 2017
the next best thing to having someone actually with you to teach you, this is the best book ive read on this subject. highly reccomned
on 20 February 2014
Good for left and right handed. Pages are clearly divided Ito make it easier to follow. A good little book for beginners.
on 4 February 2015
mother was pleased with this book very helpful
on 17 March 2017