Customer reviews

Snow Search Japan
Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 March 2010
I've been looking for a different snowboarding experience in the Northern Hemisphere, something other than the Alpes, so naturally I've been scouting the internet for info on Japan.

If only I had read this book first, I would have saved a whole load of time. Its extremely informative and has everything I wanted to know and somethings I didn't. Not sure I'm brave enough for the full Onsen experience guys! There's not only information about the resorts, there are sections on travelling, culture, working in Japan, accommodation, food and drink, vocab, etc, as well as the extensive guides to the resorts and ski towns.

If your thinking of snowboarding or skiing in Japan, save yourself time and effort, get this book!
on 4 January 2013
A good insight into both skiing and the Japan overall experience liken it to where to ski and snowboard by Chris Gill.I got all the information I was looking for as going skiing in Nagano in January this year.
on 4 May 2015
Great guidebook for anyone trying to work out where to ski or snowboard in Japan.