on 30 May 2017
Easy to read and very simplistic way to explain the core concepts. Very informative.
on 13 May 2015
Yes, it's a short book. A friend recommended I buy it.

I bought the kindle version and think it's worth the relatively high price.

It's a book I'll be referring back to many times I'm sure. The author has put the concepts together in a very readable and useful way. Recommended.
on 11 July 2017
Great Book. I saw the man perform his stuff at Hatfield House - he knows how to work a crowd and his approach is no-nonsense, no fluff, just getting it done. Love it! It is already working for me. I'm In The Room!
on 2 December 2013
This book is very easy to read, and describes the types of characters you could have in the workplace, how to identify these personality traits in your current environment and how to deal with people in certain situations etc. Fun reading, a book to share and talk about :)
on 8 September 2017
I've had the good fortune to see Nigel a couple of times now & he is a very inspiring, very funny speaker - The psychology behind "It's a Zoo around here" is fascinating stuff & a real must for effectively dealing with people both in business & in your personal life. I won his book "The impact Code" at a recent seminar, which my daughter then promptly "borrowed", so decided to get that & this book on kindle.
on 17 September 2017
Love this book.. straight forward and in a format that makes it easy to apply the principles
on 20 August 2017
Good book. Food for thought. Will make me think a little more with how to deal with people in the office.
on 6 November 2013
Fantastic and enlightening, I bought this after meeting the author and finding him to be very genuine and inspiring. The book is easy to read and is a must for any managers out there.
on 7 December 2014
A very interesting lityle book that us invaluable if working with people. It helped me to understand how to effectively communicate with different personality types. And it works!!!
on 1 July 2013
great book - really boiled down lots of research in to one fun read, ideal for creating workshops or for getting to know how top approach people better yourself.