on 10 December 2014
My teacher who is an examiner advised us to purchase this book; very clearly detailed and information is summarised briefly however, very sufficiently. I have achieved an A on my first timed essay by using this book. Amazing!
on 12 May 2011
This book is excellent according to my 16yr old daughter who is about to take her A2 level Sociology exam. The information is clear and put in a way thats easy to draw the important information for revision saving hours of writting crib notes of important bits from course work. She just read and made sure all aspects of each section marry up to what she has done in course work then just reads the revision guide to revise. Great apparently! We will see when we get the results from the exam!
on 21 September 2015
I loved this book and it helped me a lot through my revision. The only thing is that it's doesn't have all information and shouldn't be used as the only source of revision.
on 29 January 2012
Deffinately a must for everyone who is studying AS Sociology! It helped me out so much recently on my sociology exam.
I'm not one for wanting to sit down and read for hours on end like the text book does, but this book is easier to understand and is more concise with the text, and it also shows you appropriate exam answers. Deffinately worth the money.
I shall be buying the A2 book for next year too :)
on 18 July 2014
Really good book for quick revision, used this through-out my AS level and did help me alot. Doesnt mention alot in the book but then again, it is just notes.
on 17 April 2014
His book is great puts everything into perspective while still helpin you to get top grades would definetly recommend for he price it's great .
on 7 June 2014
I definately recommend this revision guide to pass A2 sociology. Great book that my sociology teacher recommended. Hope it pays off.
on 2 July 2011
If you're doing AS Sociology YOU NEED THIS! Believe me when I say I wouldn't have passed if it weren't for this revision guide. I HIGHLY recommend it and to be honest you can even get away with using just this for your exam and leaving the bigger text book!
on 12 March 2013
I purchased this revision guide for as an extra to read on top of the CGP one. It provides more simplistic information, though.
on 24 February 2014
As a sociology student, I found this book a brilliant help in my studies and would recommend to other sociology students at AS