All There is
Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 October 2013
This book is amazingly simple and to the point. It spoke directly to my current experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone who comes across it.
All there is, continually points to that which is here and available; it's all there is!
on 8 January 2014
I've started to translate it into Danish, however, I have only read 40 pages, but so far I like it very much. I would say that Tony Parsons seems to be the end of a line of many years of studying non-duality.
on 20 December 2012
I don t know what to say other than this is a very very very good book
I love it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 February 2014
....it's probably a great book. Yet my impression is that something like this can only be rewiewed extremely subjectively.
So that's what this (non being) being says to this: Forget it if the Wittgenstein dictum "What one can not talk about one should keep silence about."
This neo advaita babbledebabble seems to come to no end.
But don't get me wrong - I am not in the position to say a single word about the experience and (non)being of the author and described people.
It's the books surface, the words and phrases, that put me (subject) completely off.
Two points for the good will.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 March 2012
The essential idea - there is no 'you' or 'I', there is only 'this'. Or to put it another way, "this is all there is". If you understand this, then you do not need this book. If you do not, then this book will probably not help as it simply repeats this message over in different ways. Quite a conundrum isn't it? It also doesn't help resolve the various inconsistencies inherent in this teaching style, such as who wrote the book. Answer: no-one did. Or 'life' did. Again, while this is true, if you don't get it it really isn't that helpful. Various words are used such as 'appearance' or 'apparently' but the meaning of the words is not explained. This can lead to various interpretations and further confusion for the seeker.

My impression is that this kind of face-to-face teaching may be helpful for a very few who are 'ripe', but it doesn't work well as a book and there are much better alternative teachings that are less confusing.
on 15 October 2010
As ever Mr Parsons gives it straight with No frills. The problem I have with his books is that he states the fact that there is only one, everything is one - and thats all! Some people will find that sparse and empty if they don't yet experience the wonder of 'oneness'. With that baren view there is no room for the fantastic glory and beauty of creation which lives within the play of creation. Give people something to love Tony while they are finding the 'one. If you don't they will only get depressed and stop buying your books!!
on 13 April 2010
Tony cuts straight through to the essence of Advaita, without wavering in any direction. It is a brutal yet compassionate message that, once heard, will shatter all illusions. Glorious. Thankyou.
on 15 January 2005
All I can say is this book is absolutely fantastic. I was so impressed and touched reading it. This is one book everybody should read, and it should give you a better understanding of why we are always searching for answers, but find out there's no need. I would also highly recommend, Awakening to the Dream by Leo Hartong and The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle, as a must read.
on 19 May 2008
Sorry but it wasn't for me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and mine is that it is utter tosh. If, as Mr Parsons is saying, I don't exist and he doesn't exist then perhaps the £12 I paid for this drivel doesn't exist either. If so perhaps he wouldn't mind paying it back to me.
22 Comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse