on 11 February 2009
The words pretentious claptrap spring to mind. Stick to publishing would be my advice Felix.
on 5 June 2014
It wasn't until I bought a another new book recently that I realised just how premier quality this book actually is. The embossed cover, the texture of the pages, the photographs and the layout make this perhaps the best quality book I own. It's remarkably tactile.

But its the content that truly counts, and the author does not let you down. He takes you to places not many know existed and his mind is a wonder. I love this book.

Unlike the previous reviewer, I am fortunate that jealousy is not a vice that has ever affected me. The Island Of Dreams offers an escape for the reader and its lovely to sit down with this book and disappear into another world. He has put a lot of time and effort into creating an entire experience for the reader and I for one appreciate it.

I think you will too.
on 28 January 2008
What a joy to own a copy of this book. This Dennis character really can write. His aserbic wit, wordly knowledge and sensitivity all combine to make a wonderful collection of verse. Beautifully presented - fantastic photographs and illustrations. It even contains a free CD of the author reading the poems.
on 2 April 2016
This was a present for someone. They were delighted with it.
on 28 February 2015
bought for my husband he enjoys this poet/writer very much