on 31 August 2015
This book is really really good, there's an audio cd which helps improving your listening and the list of phrasal verbs is great. I like the fact that keeps using the previous phrasal verbs for every example tense which explain the current you're looking for.
on 23 May 2013
This is an excellent book! I try to help Polish youngster speak English. I am not a teacher, I just speak English. With this book I find it very easy to help the children understand the every day English and also easy for me as I am not searching the net to find material to work with.
The CD is a real bonus too as the children can listen to it over and over again. It will take quite a while to work through this book but I would definitely buy book 2.
|66 Comments|Report abuse
on 27 November 2015
I've been using this book for the last 7 years now with both Intermediate and Advanced students and just couldn't do without. This has helped me immensely get outstanding results !
It has been a real godsend !
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 July 2017
perfect simple clear concise examples of english expressions etc
on 26 September 2017
Extremely useful book to have if you are a foreign student. I will definitely buy the other two of the series.
One person found this helpful
on 27 February 2018
on 19 March 2018
Not bad
on 25 September 2013
The book turned out to be very useful for me. I would mostly recommend it for self-study although when it comes to the classroom use I find it possible as well. What the author could improve are the exercises- they are rather predictable. I was also a little bit put off with the cd. Still, a really good book to improve your conversational skills. I bought it almost a year ago and didn't regret it a single day.
on 23 January 2016
Amazing item, fab price, thank you.
2 people found this helpful