Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 16 March 2004
This is a fantastic cake baking book, with straightforward, no-fail recipes and lots of photos of finished cakes. All of the cake books in this series are great.
on 30 March 2008
This cake and slices cook book has never failed to give oo's and ah's when people have tasted the cakes. I am forever giving friends recipes from this book to cook themselves. My copy is well loved and quite sticky from so much use. A highly recommended cook book for beginner or advanced cook.
on 7 July 2010
I had this book for many years and had favourite recipes in it that I used all the time. We moved house and somewhere in the move a couple of my books went missing. Tried the internet to get the recipes but even though many were similar, they just weren't the same so I started a hunt to find the book which is now out of print in Australia. Was very pleased to find it through Amazon.co.uk and was a little dubious about placing an order overseas. All I can say is that I was REALLY pleased with the service and have ordered and received another of my books that went missing as well. Have been doing a lot of baking since I received the book and my adult children are very happy to have the recipes they remember from their childhood. I have a lot of books from the Women's Weekly series and have always been happy with their recipes - they are tried and tested before they get as far as being published in a book which gives confidence to home cooks.
on 6 May 2015
Nothing beats the earlier editions of Womans Weekly cooking books. The photos may look dated but the recipes are much better than those in the current books. This book is no exception - a good collection of traditional cakes an slices.
on 24 July 2012
EASILY THE BEST EVER CAKE RECIPE BOOK. PICTURES OF EVERY SINGLE CAKE SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE AIMING FOR. IF YOU FOLLOW THE RECIPE, IT ALWAYS COMES OUT LIKE THE PICTURE!
on 8 October 2016
Said in very good condition but fair is perhaps what I would have said. Having said that love these books, got some recipes never tried before and if true to form with Australian Women's Weekly recipes, can't wait to try them.
on 9 May 2012
quality book this is, me mother loved it. so many different recipes aswel. book came in good condition, all the austrailian womens weekly books are excellent.
on 28 December 2013
I looked through it and thought my friend would like it as much as I did
yes, I would recommend it to anyone
on 19 September 2013
I already have a copy of this book. So many people have had copies of the recipes I decided that one special friend should have her own copy. Try it if you like baking and enjoy luxurious nibbles.
on 29 September 2013
I lost my original copy of this book during a house move along with several of my favourite cake recipes. I am delighted to have received this almost mint condition copy so promptly.