Customer reviews

Robin Jenkins: "The Cone-gatherers" (Scotnotes Study Guides)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 May 2017
If doing higher English would definitely recommend. Covers all the things you need to know about the themes and characters for the exam
on 13 January 2018
All good
on 17 October 2015
it is okay. Helpful
on 22 April 2011
I purchased this book for my son who is studying for his Higher English. He has found it very useful in preparation for his exam.
on 27 July 2016
Bought this for my little brother to help with his higher English. It arrived timely and in excellent condition. He found this book very useful and says that it provides a good summary of the book, so much so that you don't even need to read the book itself! A great buy! :)
on 27 September 2015
Ordered as I am currently studying the novel for my SQA Higher and was surprised at the quality of the notes within it. I will of cor purse still have to use my own but I believe this book will be incredibly helpful for exam revision next year.
on 14 February 2015
Very useful book. It is sufficiently put together and made very easy to understand! I would definitely recommend it.
on 19 October 2014
Delivered on time and the book is what I expected and is very helpful and full off information
on 31 January 2015
Good study guide, only one I could find for this book. Hope it helps him pass!
on 23 October 2014
Got this for my son & he thinks it good well worth the money