Customer reviews

on 17 March 2008
Having just completed the first ride in the book, I was really disappointed. The route was a lot of uphill slog and very poor descents. Some of this was the time of year, I'm sure, but deep mud in places and tussocy grass made a lot of the descent's unrideable.

I hadn't realised the book is nearly 19 years old, so possible time for an update?
on 28 February 2011
Admittedly I only tried one route (No3 Buttermere And Ennerdale), but it was almost entirely unridable apart from a few miles of forest track.
When you drive up to the Lakes from miles away for a weekend you are relying on a guide to help you make the most of your short time there. This guide fails.
on 19 June 2010
I bought this to replace a copy I lent a friend a few years ago and haven`t had it returned.Nothing new but no surprises either.