Customer reviews

on 28 December 2010
i first used this book to review for the usmle step 1 exam, and i t helped a lot! i had it difficult with neuroimages from the stem or the medulla and its pathwways, and this book explained it very easily.... the book i used was borrowed, but i decided to buy my own afterwards cause it was so good to have it and review from time to time. this edition is great, and it also has a CD that helps more. totally recommend it!
on 19 December 2012
We had about 300 hours of instruction in neuroanatomy at my med school, almost all of it wasted, like hammering on a tin bucket. I read this book and felt like I had a brain again.
on 9 March 2013
I used this book in medical school during neuroanatomy. It is great for getting a good understanding of the basic principles. I have now purchased and used again for MRCP part 1 for the same reason.
Short and concise - ideal to use with a larger more in depth text.
Makes a complicated subject matter much easier to understand.
on 15 January 2013
I unfortunately didn't get fantastic anatomy teaching in my preclinical years at medical school. This really affects you later on, especially in neuro where a knowledge of the anatomy is vital in detecting clinical syndromes and enabling you to locate the pathology. This is a very easy to read book, very thin, can be used to read up on things very quickly during clinical years without wasting time wading through old notes and big anatomy textbooks. I thoroughly recommend this if you are a neurophobe like myself!
on 6 March 2013
Clinical Neuroanatomy
Brilliant book, excellent service. Why take more words to say it and end up wasting my time? Get real.
on 7 July 2014
Excellent book! Seriously worth reading to get your head round neuro in a non-threatening way.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse