on 5 June 2017
Great book.
on 18 July 2017
Amazing book!!!
I love this book. I have had to buy several copies over the years as I keep giving it away to clients. The first time I read it I could not put it down until I had read it all, and I finally realised that there are so many more people who are light-workers on the planet right now. Doing this kind of spiritual work seems to mean a lot of isolation for those who do it. Being a very materialistic planet means that if you are not particularly interested in money, huge properties, and loads of possessions then you don't necessarily fit into the mainstream society which dictates we must have ALL the stuff to validate our existence. For sure being comfortable and having things is a part of life, but there is so much more to being alive than at first meets the eye. This book clarified and helped me so much to understand that due to my lack of interest in owning things, does not mean that there is something 'wrong' with me, but, instead that I am here to do work of a more spiritual nature and help and heal others with my work as a Medium. I love this book, and for those who are searching for an understanding of why they too, don't seem to fit in, and have other desires to do good for the planet , humans and animals whilst they are here, well , this is the book for you. Enjoy the read, and tell others about it!
on 20 April 2015
I actually had this book a few years ago in my very early twenties when I was just beginning to learn that there was much more to the world than we're ever taught. However, at the time I was caught up in the New Age nonsense and in my naivety I began following a person who could be thought of as a cult 'leader'. I threw this book out because the 'leader' really did not like it. Many years later and a lot wiser I re-bought this book and I'm so glad I did - it makes SO much sense to me now and it's really as if i'm being talked to directly, and very personally.

Even thought I took a wrong turn in my early twenties, if I had not I probably would have not understood this book properly, or appreciated it. It's amazing how even when you have your dark days, those dark days can teach you so very much and then you can look back and say I know why I experienced that and look what it's taught me!

I'd also like to add that I am very weary of channeled material as much of it is hogwash nowadays. This is one of the truest channelings along with the Ra Material in my personal opinion.
99 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 August 2017
I have read many books over the years, and have watched a lot of Barbara's work.
Everything she has spoken off or channeled is so correct and truthful.
I don't feel as a mass of historical fact but in part we as humans have been lied too about our historical past and where we come from.
On many occasion through books and media documentaries what Barbara explains is spoken off by several other credible historians, Scientists and of those from a credible background.
on 18 July 2017
Great book!
on 14 July 1998
I first read this book five years ago, and was totally captivated by it. I had never been exposed to information from channeled sources, so there was an element of newness for me, along with the quality of the content.
I reached a point after a few months where I began to feel that some of the content wasn't accurate, that it was a story told to accomplish a purpose, but wasn't literally the truth. This sense has served me well. I recommend this book, but also recommend that you take from it only the parts that your life and heart tell you are for you. Leave the rest.
One of the best points about this book is the emphasis on setting intentions. They give excellent examples of intentions. One of the greatest benefits in my life from this book is living in a more purposeful way, using intentions to steer the direction of my life.
on 31 December 1997
This may be the first time in your life that you will be confronted with the answer to why you're on this planet. At times, I thought this book was being written while I read it. My inner life was transformed, sometimes only hours prior to encountering the explanation within the text. Intuitively sound, and articulately expressed, this is among the best channeled material I've ever seen. The metaphysics discussed are coherent and consistent with the best of new age philosophy. This book is sure to open your eyes to new possibilities and leave you hungry for the sequel.
on 8 November 2007
This was the second book of this type that I had read, and it was so chock full of information and collaborated on the first book that I read that I just have to think that there really is something of this sort going on.

This book is not in the same context as David Icke's books on reptiles morphing into humans, It is more in line with the Ra books, "The Law of One". This book is a warning for all human kind. It tells us that we are not at the top of the food chain. We are being bred and kept for sustenance by fourth density beings. No way, you think. Well, read for yourself. The information is compelling, and if research is done, you'll find a great many things are made clear.

The next step after this is to read Laura Knight-Jadczyk's "Secret History of the World". Laura's book delves even deeper into the things that Barbara unfolds before us.
on 22 February 2008
I cannot rate this wonderful book too highly. For anybody drawn to the manifold mysteries of life, and for anybody who is ready to progress into a higher state of being, reading these pages will provide an extraordinary revelation: that he or she already KNOWS this information, it is there, in our minds, in our bodies, the resonance of knowledge KNOWN, simply awaiting a key (in the form of this book) to unlock. Beautifully, elegantly transcribed from a source beyond our planetary dimension, here is information infinitely more important and relevant than any earth-bound lower vibration. This book opens doors, and once opened, we can never be quite the same again, but then, why would we wish to be?