Customer reviews

Seasons of Life
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 15 November 2017
Do not ignore this little book of gigantic wisdom. Timeless lessons that make you think different, better for sure. Go and take it.
on 22 March 2017
Excellent
on 9 June 2016
This book touched me, as I think few books in my life touched.
A sensible, a profound approach to life - talked by a businessman. Before of Mr.Rohn being a Motivational Speaker (a field witch is very common in today's world), he was a businessman.
And this book is not the typical Self Development book. This is a book that gives you a fundamentals, a approach to life. If I had a son, I would give to him to read this book, to serve to him a compass to life.
I don't have to say, but of course I highly recommend this fantastic book.
on 14 July 2016
Wow, this will sober you up if you have a negative bank account. What it will also do, if you make that decision, it's to spur you to action. Life is made for living, not wallowing on misery. Recognising each step (season) we are in can give us an indication to how we can adjust to circumstances and improve our lives. For parents like myself or teachers, I would advise that they share Jim Rohn's wisdoms to the younger generation. His philosophy is such a breath of fresh air in a clogged up negative world (the danger of Pokémon in 2016), reality TV gossip (Real housewives of...), scaremongering (Brexit, Donald Trump) *and breathe* I'm grateful for Jim's words and it is my suggestion/advise that you read it and make up your own mind on it.
on 3 May 2013
If you are looking for a life changing book this is a great place to start. "Work harder on yourself, than you do on your job"
Thanks for your philosophies on life Jim. You are missed,but remembered by many people.
on 10 September 2013
This book was interesting but wasn't clear enough for me. Lots of talking about being seeds etc. Get to the point man. Will read again to get the best out of the book. You can however relate to lots of the information in here.
on 16 February 2014
Absolutely amazing book. Read it from start to finish in one day, but know for sure that I read it again and again throughout my life.
on 29 May 2014
Amazing book to read. If you ever heard Jim Rohn's speeches you will know what o mean. Good book to read.
on 27 January 2017
The late Jim Rohn's books and cds are the go to resources for anyone wishing to improve their lives.
on 10 July 2016
Concise and straight to the point! Really really helpful!! thank you Jim!!!