Customer reviews

on 23 May 2017
Wonderful book
on 26 April 2015
As the title reads so do we need to be prepared. Our children are being lure into evil right under our noses and because we are not vigilant and watchful we are gradually losing our battle ground to the evil one.
This book will enlighten you to the battle that is being fought daily over our physical and spiritual lives and cause you to think of your choices and consequences.
Most especially it will help you to develop a personal walk with the Lord because that's what is needed to overcome the evil one.
Like unbroken curses I found quite a few of the stories I had experienced but put down to just life but some I could not relate with and did not agree with and I think that will be the experience of most readers.
As with all spiritual warfare books you need to cover your mind in the blood of Jesus, you need to know what God is saying to you personally and You must know the word of God so as you're not deceived
The evil one will try to confuse you and stop you from reading it. Please leave for a few days and come back to it. if necessary read different chapters as you find applicable to your circumstance.
Finally I think it's most important as you read this book to know that a needless curse will not come to rest and God loves us all and wants us delivered from the Evil one. Our Father is the Alpha and Omega and loves all humanity to bits and wants us all Saved.
on 2 October 2016
I loved the openness and honesty as well as her integrity to expose the enemy. Revealing how the enemy and his demons are fully involved and disgusted in May aspects of ourlives, holding our bondage without our knowlede. Truely eye opening and so blessed to know that God over comes all, through his son Jesus Christ we are more the conquerors. Who the son basement freebies free indeed.
on 4 October 2013
A wonderful teaching book, soundly biblically based & sets out very simply & concisely the topics covered. Couldn't put the book down ! !
on 24 August 2014
I found it to be one of the very interesting books and a continuation story from the first book He came to set captive free i would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. God bless Dr R BROWN.
on 12 December 2009
This is an excellent book, it gave such insight and understanding. I believe all Christians should read this book and all the books in the series.
on 10 July 2015
Bought this for my hubby he says its just as brilliant as setting the captives free.
on 18 January 2015
FANTASTIC you must also firstly read he came to set the captives free
on 26 January 2015
Excellent book a real eye opener. Good read and very informative
on 6 June 2016