on 6 March 2012
I've had a look at some of the reviews on Amazon.com (the USA site), and I'm astonished that some people are reviewing it 1 out of 5 because "it's just a bunch of forms". Well, that's why the book is called the Essential Event Planning KIT.

I plan events on a regular basis, and one thing I noticed where I always slipped up a bit was on the admin. Then I came across this kit. Okay, so none of the templates are a 100% perfect fit, but there's definitely a template in there that will fit your event. I now run events far more smoothly because all the info is at hand because of the forms. If you're a MS Word whizz (or even just an intermediate user), it wouldn't be too hard to re-create the forms to fit your own events perfectly. In that respect, this book does all the form designing for you - and you just have to "re-design" something... that in itself is a time saver.

So if you already plan events anyway, and you're not bad at it but need some forms to help with the paperwork, then this is definitely the book for you. At the listed price, even if you only use one form, the time saved cannot be expressed in monetary terms!
on 18 January 2012
I recommend this small booklet for all events planner , it helps organise this and ut you in control of your events. it fits neatly into your bags or folder. this book save you carrying big folders about. i will recommend it for anyone
on 4 June 2014
Useful documents to help plan events. Bad reviews are from what I can see are because they have misunderstood what this product is, it's not a 'how to' book. It gives you templates for spreadsheets etc to help you organise an event well. Have found it useful, could maybe have paid slightly less?
on 7 March 2014
Not sure what I was expecting but this was not what I thought it would be. Basically like a excel spread sheet on paper probably for a person not used to handling budgets and setting goals and targets would be acceptable. What I was looking for was something that might indicate what I was missing if anything.
on 9 October 2012
Doesnt read well at all. I've had a quick flick through and looks messy and awkward to apply.
Better to speak to someone who already has run a similar event, get a working group together and keep a checklist to refer to again