on 17 February 2013
Very Good Historical record and informative. I did however, find the extensive use of Latin irritating. Perhaps this is necessary for those taking an earnest study of the period.
on 16 February 2013
Engaging! A fascinating subject thoroughly researched and well wriiten. I found it an interesting read that exrtended my knowledge and understanding of the Knights Templars.
on 24 September 2013
This book is a well investigated and documented history of the Knights Templar and well worth a read if you are interested in this subject
on 3 January 2013
I purchased this book for background information on the society. It contains a wealth of detail and backs it up with detailed cross references that will enable me to continue my research on this subject.
on 8 March 2013
this book is very wordy and rather pedantic. It has many quotes in Latin and French, which makes the assumption that the reader is linguistic. I would recommend it only to an educated historian!
on 7 January 2013
I chose this rating because I could not put this book down. I loved the historical detail about it. I love history and have visited Malta. I would recommend this if you like history.
on 19 January 2014
A book for all FM Buffs with an interesting insight into secret Masonic Preceptories during the Crusades. Highly recommended reading for one and all.
on 11 March 2014
This is a great buy for anyone interested in historical information. Really shows you what went on at that time. Very educational
on 10 January 2013
love this book very easy to read some excellent information for any body interested in this subject i would recommend this book
on 28 June 2013
A good acount of the history of the period, Gave a lot of interesting detail about these groups of people and what drove them.