Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 12 May 2004
I've only recently found this book but am finding it invaluable within my own Reiki practice as well as utilising some of the practices with my students.
Some of the exercises are new (to me anyway!) and some are ones I already know about, but they are all clearly laid out with easy instructions and each practice comes with a recommendation as to other practices within the book that may complement each other.
An excellent tool for learning, healing and teaching!
on 14 July 2013
I've read at least two other beginners books on Reiki, and I've found this one is the best.

It is very clearly written. Technique procedures are given in detail and I have obtained very good results with it.

I also like the many techniques given in this book, they are for diverse purposes, on which Reiki can be efficiently applied.

I also like the clear concepts given in this book underlying the techniques, which I think, gives to this simple, clear and practical book an excellent rational framework for the methodic practitioner wishing to make further progress on the practice of Reiki.
on 2 January 2011
If you are very new to Reiki then there will be something of interest but otherwise, nothing really new. I also found it to be very prescriptive and not leaving much room for using your own intuition.
on 8 March 2015
A great book for those looking for something more in Reiki who have been initiated into Reiki. Clear instructions and simple check points
on 9 March 2012
purchased this book as a gift for my sister and she said good book really enjoyed reading it and it was just the level she needed as she has just started doing reiki. fast delivery thank you