TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 October 2009
I first of all congratulate Amazon and the delivery service for getting these to me 5 days before the original estimated delivery date despite 2 x 24 hr postal strikes.

I have decided to return to the Tarot after a break and bought a book to renew and reinforce my understanding. The book used this pack (with another) as part of the "course" so I sent for this pack and a pack of my favourite Marseilles.

I have to admit it is not my favourite pack for actual readings but that is personal preference.

I did have a larger sized pack of these but the cards were too big for comfortable shuffling - yet I don't have small hands.

This pack is a perfect size to handle. The cards are 3 inches high x one and three quarter inches wide.

They have a nice shiny surface so slide easily over each other. They are coloured the same as my previous pack so the printing is ok.

Lots of beginners like these because almost all the cards have descriptive pictures.

Someone else has said in a review that they are handbag sized. He/She were right. I have not laid them out on a table yet but they will make the larger spreads fit a smaller space. Common sense really.

Thank you.
on 7 June 2017
I bought these specifically for traveling and they are perfect, just a smaller version of the original sized Rider Waite, the imagery is great considering their size and they are easy to shuffle if you've got small hands. They also come with a little instruction booklet too like normal, these are good for putting in your bag for when ever you need to do a reading on the go but if you're doing readings at home only then you may as well buy a normal sized deck.
on 4 October 2017
Very disapointed with the size of these cards, the box they came in 2inches x 3inches. I feel they are very over priced just because they are Rider-Waite. I suppose it's my own fault for not reading the description properly, but really, these are tiny.
on 6 March 2015
I have had a deck of these before that were better quality.......these are thinner and the colours are a little washed out, but ok
on 16 September 2017
These cards are really handy. I've never had the rider Waite deck but have seen others use it. The cards are small but the detail is still clear. Their small size makes them easy to handle and quick to get out or carry around.
on 22 July 2017
Just right for the handbag!
on 10 December 2012
I was disappointed in them but it was my own fault didn't realize they were so small,I don't use them.
on 22 April 2015
much smaller than I expected, and some of the instructions were absent, but good quality
on 19 October 2017
I love it to bits so easy to read
on 2 July 2007
The Rider Waite Tarot is probably the most influential deck of the twentieth century and makes an excellent foundation for students of the Tarot to build on. It's symbolism is clear and instantly recognisable. This mini version loses nothing by being small, and it is so easy to carry about one's person. This deck was the first to have a fully-illustrated Minor Arcana, and the images are captivating, as well as making for much easier learning of the card meanings. It is an excellent deck to use for meditation and I highly recomment the Rider Waite Tarot.