TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 October 2009
I first of all congratulate Amazon and the delivery service for getting these to me 5 days before the original estimated delivery date despite 2 x 24 hr postal strikes.

I have decided to return to the Tarot after a break and bought a book to renew and reinforce my understanding. The book used this pack (with another) as part of the "course" so I sent for this pack and a pack of my favourite Marseilles.

I have to admit it is not my favourite pack for actual readings but that is personal preference.

I did have a larger sized pack of these but the cards were too big for comfortable shuffling - yet I don't have small hands.

This pack is a perfect size to handle. The cards are 3 inches high x one and three quarter inches wide.

They have a nice shiny surface so slide easily over each other. They are coloured the same as my previous pack so the printing is ok.

Lots of beginners like these because almost all the cards have descriptive pictures.

Someone else has said in a review that they are handbag sized. He/She were right. I have not laid them out on a table yet but they will make the larger spreads fit a smaller space. Common sense really.

Thank you.
on 23 February 2017
This deck is lovely, dispite its size it hasn't lost any of the detail and the images and cards themselves are of great quility. The booklet contains all of the same information as the one that comes with standard decks and it is perfectly readable. I have shown a picture of one of the cards from this deck against a standard deck card and another in my palm to give some perspective on the size. Being light and portable I can see me using them more than my standard deck just for the fact that they are easy to pick up and place with little space needed. A great gift too!
review image review image review image
on 7 June 2017
I bought these specifically for traveling and they are perfect, just a smaller version of the original sized Rider Waite, the imagery is great considering their size and they are easy to shuffle if you've got small hands. They also come with a little instruction booklet too like normal, these are good for putting in your bag for when ever you need to do a reading on the go but if you're doing readings at home only then you may as well buy a normal sized deck.
on 2 July 2007
The Rider Waite Tarot is probably the most influential deck of the twentieth century and makes an excellent foundation for students of the Tarot to build on. It's symbolism is clear and instantly recognisable. This mini version loses nothing by being small, and it is so easy to carry about one's person. This deck was the first to have a fully-illustrated Minor Arcana, and the images are captivating, as well as making for much easier learning of the card meanings. It is an excellent deck to use for meditation and I highly recomment the Rider Waite Tarot.
on 30 November 2002
These really are the most ideal handbag sized cards.
They have the most vibrant colours of the Rider Waites and are still of adequate size to give a worthwhile reading.
I have searched for a long time for a pack as useful as this!
on 25 March 2017
Too small
on 13 January 2010
All hail Royal Mail, got these in the midst of snow, great job. Fantastic cards, very small and perfect for handbag or travelling. Fairly good quality, although not thick board they are laminated both sides so will wear well for a while before they need replacing. Bought for size not durability.
on 17 March 2014
Lovely cards, perfect size for your bag or pocket. I also have the larger size but these are much more user friendly.
on 1 December 2013
It is a cute little version for a very good price. Everything that I expected:) I'm happy with the product.
on 4 December 2013
A very good deck. The miniature size is just what I wanted. It will help with the tree of life to know where the card sit on the tree.