Customer reviews

on 17 December 2008
I ordered this book even though I want to make leotards for children. I have several kwik sew patterns for children and was easily able to adapt them along the lines explained in the book. I would definately recommend this book to anyone wanting to make something a bit different, or who wants to make changes to a pattern they already have.

I must add the book comes with an adult multisize pattern for a number of different leotards, swimsuits etc, making it very good value for money.
on 25 September 2013
I have collected nearly every book I could find on sewing with lycra/spandex (and there aren't that many out there!) and this one is worth its weight in gold - it really is that good! It is written in such an informative yet accessible style that you can't help but feel confident enough to try the techniques on your next project. Thoroughly recommend it to anyone who is serious about creating professionally finished sportswear.