Customer reviews

on 26 April 2017
An inspiring book if you are suffering from the dreaded big C. I recommend that everyone reads this book. Not just Christians.
on 20 April 2017
Excellent for anyone with cancer or knows someone who is.
on 30 August 2017
A little but powerful book. Really love the chapter with the healing verses!
on 4 August 2017
Good
on 16 April 2017
inspiring
on 10 March 2005
HEALED OF CANCER begins with an account of Dodie's battle with liver cancer which began in 1981. The most helpful part of the book is the chapter which discusses her favorite healing scriptures. Dodie's emphasis throughout is on the healing power available in God's Word and the need for those seeking a healing to maintain a positive attitude. For the skeptical the book contains detailed statements by three physicians familiar with Dodie's medical situation.
HEALED OF CANCER is an inspirational booklet written in a highly readable style. It will be of great benefit to anyone interested in the subject of healing.
on 7 July 2009
I have oral cancer and was looking for a book which was positive and would give me something to hold on to and something with which to fight this rotten disease. This little book had the lot! This lady fought cancer with the word of God and her faith in God. I was impressed and am now applying this to my life. I find strength, encouragement and the knowledge that I am not alone in this fight for my life. I would highly recommend this book for any type of illness. I feel the principles will work for all.
on 1 June 2014
I was told about this book by someone having stage 4 cancer. She has found this very inspirational having been given the book by a friend. I thought I would get it so that I could share her thoughts.The quotations from the many verses regarding healing from the Bible support the author's beliefs and add strength to her testimony. Here in one slim book are references on healing which may assist the reader on facing the fear of severe illness.
on 17 January 2016
Excellent book with amazing testimony of being healed of cancer. Dodie is very honest, and shares her fears in a very real way. She doesn't have any medication or treatment but stresses she heard from God and that was the way she was led to go, but yes, even with medication /treatment, it's still God so she doesn't make anyone feel guilty for going that route. So, yes I highly recommend this book.
on 4 June 2014
This is a powerful little book of Dodie Osteen's miraculous testimony of being healed of cancer. It is also a how-to guide for your own healing, not just of cancer but of any serious disease. It contains the scriptures she stood on, and the actions she took in order to walk in her healing.

I bought this book for a friend who was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer, and I am pleased to say that she is now free of that cancer. However, I bought another copy for myself and would thoroughly recommend this book to anybody standing for healing of any illness or disease.