on 16 March 2016
I work as a bookkeeper and brought this as a gift for one of my small business clients who is an electrician, and whom did not want to use a computer/cloud based package to record his financial accounts.
It was a book that my husband used when he first started as a plumber and when I showed it to my client he loved the simple hands on way that the information can be recorded.
The front of the book has some handy information on how to keep your financial records, and details on how to record the data in the book.
on 30 December 2014
Not good if you are a small business that takes card payments. The way card payments are processed into your bank acount makes its hard to tally up with the book
on 10 August 2017
Very useful
on 11 August 2017
Just what I needed and easy to use
on 23 April 2017
Used these for the last 4 years, easy to follow.
on 10 May 2015
this is nice n easy, simples like me and my accountant likes these too
on 5 May 2017
Quite expensive for what it is, but useful for a small business.
on 13 March 2017
Have been using this accounts book for a number of years - it is perfect for my needs and is value for money compared to other products.
on 6 April 2017
I've been using this book for 17 years .I would recommend it
on 27 August 2015
Perfect book for the small business. The others we tried were too complicated.