Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 January 2003
Sarah Norman who refuse to use her voice and her future husband try to find out why she doesn't want to speak at all. I absolute love Sarah's speech - "My hands are my voice" which is powerful quote! I think deaf ladies would absolute love it and deaf men could be too.
I first noticed Children of a Lesser God movie when I was in my early youth, as I'm deaf actress and I'm look for an audition as I remember about this old movie. In the script of Children of a Lesser God was so difference from the movie BUT it's still very good play I've ever read it. I can feel so same as Sarah Norman's character experience. (Not now - I'm decision to use my voice for my career's sake!!)
on 24 May 2009
Saw the film and thought it was superb. I usually read novels, but was enthralled by this production. An absolutely outstanding read for someone looking for a bit of class.
on 15 May 2012
Used this book for a reference book for uni, arrived in great time and in great condition. I really like this play