Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 March 2008
I have the older version of this book; I noticed that it said it has now been brought up to date with the addition of eight new paintings. Well, that's excellent news! You will not be disappointed with the content of this book, it never ceases to amaze how Boris (and indeed his wife, Julie Bell) manipulates paint to create such flawless figures in colourful, fantastical worlds such as these.

At the beginning of the book, you will find a collection of pencil drawings that I find just as appealing as the paintings shown later in the book. Boris Vallejo masters the light in these drawings and striking results are produced.

I would recommend this book to anyone with an interest in erotic illustration, for Boris Vallejo is one of the true masters in this field.
on 28 June 2014
If you are like me and love erotic art and sci fi and fantasy art, this book is a must have. All the paintings are of a fantasy nature but in my opinion, his most erotic collection. That I have ever seen of his work anyway. He seems to have got tamed since he met Julie Bell!!!
on 27 December 2014
A magnificent collection of art by an artist who inspired me to become an artist myself. I have bought this book many times on my travels across the world and it still inspires me today. Sensational!
on 24 June 2016
Had a copy when I was in school and yet it's like I've never seen it before!!!
on 4 July 2015