on 20 February 2017
I keep the book in
My allotment shed, it comes in handy. I like the pictures as it helps tone identify the critters that are not welcome. Arrived on time and was well packaged.
on 29 August 2017
Good book - not much more to say about except that it does compliment other books in the series by Dr. Hessayon
on 17 October 2014
Really not that great. It will tell you a little more ... mostly about what you already know. I didn't feel it offered great VFM (Value for money) and I would have got much the same result simply from talking to any other gardener! I'm a beginner really and I felt cheated by this book.
on 4 October 2017
As with other books in this series, it is excellent and easy to follow
on 14 February 2018
Good book. Enjoying it
on 29 September 2016
I am a professional gardener that tutors on occasion and this book is perfect not just for personal reference and for clients but as handouts. Came in great condition and on time.
on 21 April 2016
Comprehensive, compact and unerstandable book giving all the practical knowledge the average gardener requires at the right price.
Cuts out all the "endless rambling kowledge you find in othe "experts" books!!
on 8 January 2016
These books are highly recommended. I have purchased a couple in the past and they appear more informative than all the expensive garden year books.
on 12 December 2017
Good deal, good dealer, good product - almost like new, fast Prime delivery, What is not to like, thank you.
on 24 June 2015
Not very well produced. Nearly all of the pictures are hand drawn, not that well done. disappointed with this book.