on 1 September 2011
As this was one of the few of the series which I did not own, I finally decide to buy it when I was looking for an evergreen shrub to add to my garden. The book has met my expectations and delivered the information I needed with good pictures and practical info. I would certainly recommend.
on 3 December 2013
Dr Hessayon is famous for all his plant books.

The Evergreen Expert is hopefully going to change the look my garden as living in Scotland requires a certain hardiness of plant.

I have the book open at Polypodium Interjectum providing year round feathery greenery. Just what we need!

Usually as fast as I buy his books they are borrowed! I shall hide this one!

Trish Niblock
on 21 January 2014
I love these books - extremely helpful for one who doesn't know everything about gardening. The advice on every page is expertly given and works for me.
on 22 March 2014
really good interesting book, ideal for my profession in horticulture, i have got many of these books by dr hessayoun.
on 14 April 2014
it is an informative book and as all the books in this series it is a joy to have it in my collection
on 23 July 2011
This book goes into detail on everything that needs to be known about growing evergreens. I t is a suefull book to keep on the shelf.
on 20 July 2010
This book is as good as all the others I have read in this format. Really clear, easy to find what you're looking for and it lists all evergreens from the smallest plant to the tallest tree. This will be in my collection for years to come, and be well used too!
on 11 January 2016
Very disappointed as appears to be a different edition as advertised a completely different front cover. Not in the very good condition as stated.
on 19 January 2015
Just crammed with facts and pictures on almost every ever green

Wonderful value, bought for young friends with new gardens
on 5 December 2009
Seen the book in the shops. Purchased very cheaply. Glad to have it for reference at last.