on 11 December 2017
really easy to read and understand.
on 9 October 2017
Ok to dip in and out of
on 30 June 2016
Excellent book - exactly what I needed for the fruit on our new allotment plot. Has given me new guidelines to work to and also ideas on how to change the fruit bushes that we have.
on 9 March 2018
learn a lot
on 6 February 2018
I received the old edition not the one shown but still a good book. Easy to undestand and really well laid out.
on 16 February 2018
great
on 29 October 2017
useful gardening book
on 11 August 2016
I have just acquired an allotment and this book has given me the information I need and useful tips & ideas
on 15 October 2013
Easy to read reference with the usual knowledge from the Dr.Colourful drawings from the winning formula of these expert series of books.Been brought up on them and so must have them in my collection as quick reference books when checking up on fruit maintenance.
on 17 August 2015
As a novice, this is a helpful source of information, even though I feel I will never quite make the grade...a handy guide but don't get too fraught about it all!