Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 June 2017
Much smaller than expected.
on 20 April 2017
What a great gift to give to someone who can't understand you.
on 10 July 2003
This book was bought for me as I no longer live in Newcastle and was feeling homesick! It contains an A to Z of Geordie terms and pronunciations in a cute little pocket sized book. Ideal for anyone living in or visiting Newcastle, or anyone that's come across a Geordie and has had no idea what they were saying!
on 26 February 2014
I bought this for my daughter who had just moved to live in Newcastle. It was as a funny present.The book is quite small but it explained a lot of the Newcastle sayings!
on 24 May 2013
Bought this little book as a present for someone visiting Newcastle. Great value and provided great entertainment listening to them trying to practice their geordie!
on 17 April 2014
This was bought as a gift to send to my friend in America,I don't think she will understand any of this.I think I will have to give my Marra lessons in Geordie language.I know she will have fun reading this though !
on 29 April 2014
lots of words and phrases barely remembered in Newcastle now. Brings back the language to someone from that area who has been left for a long time.
on 17 July 2013
Bought for my daughters partner who said he needed it as sometimes he has no idea as to what ive said so needs a translation he thinks its great
on 13 January 2012
Great little book, Cheryl Cole should of taken some over to the US to help her out. I think it is great people are proud to and have their own dialect.
on 22 September 2013
I bought this book for a friend who is not a Geordie and he thought it was really very funny.