Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 April 2017
Bought this for an English colleague who I liked. She was always taking the piss for me talking like an idiot so I thought as a leaving gift I would give her this to remember me by. Has turned out as a running joke as she routinely quotes me some chat from it which makes me laugh. About 80% of the time I know what she means but the other 20% I don't so I've bought one too. Every day is a learning day.
on 12 March 2015
I bought this to send to a new friend in Australia who doesn't understand what I write on Facebook. I'm hoping she takes it in the spirit it's given!! I have had one of these for years and it allows me to come up with words that baffle my friends.
on 31 May 2014
Bought as a present for English/American friends who found the scottish accent difficult to understand. Was a huge hit and as a cheap novelty present, was a great buy.
on 6 October 2016
Bought this to go with a Broons book for English friends who don't understand the lingo!
on 1 March 2013
Bought as a jokey present for a plum in the mouth accented english man some of thye scottiush words are a bit old and out of date even for me but the translations are all pretty accurate
on 7 June 2015
Excellent little item, sent it to Canada and my Client loved it
on 8 February 2015
Very well received as a table gift at our Burns Night Dinner Party
on 11 May 2015
it was bought as a gift for family in Australia they where very pleased it brought back old memories.
on 18 May 2017
Exactly what I wabted.
on 17 March 2014
Exactly what wanted and more - just reminds me of things that we used to say and do!! perfect buy