Top positive review
2 people found this helpful
Good practical joke, words are reasonably accurate...
on 16 April 2017
Bought this for an English colleague who I liked. She was always taking the piss for me talking like an idiot so I thought as a leaving gift I would give her this to remember me by. Has turned out as a running joke as she routinely quotes me some chat from it which makes me laugh. About 80% of the time I know what she means but the other 20% I don't so I've bought one too. Every day is a learning day.