on 21 May 2011
This is a great book for ideas for dance games. I have used the "dance sentences" and the "movement game" and the kids liked them both. The book is set out in different sections i.e use of props or imagination and has a list of games at the front of the book with an easy reference to age.
on 26 February 2008
This book has a few good games which have been useful to me. You can tell the book is a few years old some of the games could not be played now due to health and saftey laws within class.

Personaly don't think it is worth a tenner.
on 20 November 2014
Not as clear as I would have hoped, Games don't always make sense to me and I find another book that I have more useful will still use a few of the games but not as I had hoped. I think there are a lot of good games for Younger children but I was looking for more variety.
on 29 January 2015
Realistically this book is really for the primary school teacher of today who is suddenly given the task of adding a creative movement element to her/his already busy timetable. The exercises themselves are well thought out and would appeal to a wide age range.
on 30 June 2010
Wounderful Book!

Excellent layout

Easily readable font!

Great Ideas!

Children love them!
on 27 May 2013
great for last minute ideas.Some of the material wae already familiar and I use it but it would be good to give a non specialist teacher.
on 8 December 2016