Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 October 2013
Found this was a good starting point for my new interest in small loom weaving, as it describes all the basic types of small hand loom and how to use them.. Haven't tried to make a bag yet, but the patterns are well illustrated and seem easy to follow.
on 18 November 2010
I have always enjoyed Noreen Cronley-Findlay's videos on Youtube, which I find are very well done.
I find that her book is the same, even before reaching the end, I was already searching for my loom so that I could start one of the bags.
These bags are fun and quick to make on my potholder loom. Perfect for gifts in this era of iPods and Smartphones.
on 1 February 2015
love this book and have learnt loads from it about weaving generally and specifically on small looms. The pot holder looms are available in the uk, however some of the others that she suggests using are not, such as the Schacht mini loom, if there were illustrations and dimensions of these looms then substitutes could be sourced. I have made several of the bags and intend to make more of them, love the elephant and monkey bags made on potholder looms. Great way to use up my stash and home spun wool.
on 12 September 2015