Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 October 2010
This wonderful book first published in 1978 is now updated (2006). Kenneth E Hagin shows how we can be guided by the Holy Spirit, as we connect with our spirit, in every area of our life, great and small. He tells of a businessman who used this teaching and never failed in any investment! The chapter on "How to Train the Human Spirit" is worth the price of the book alone! Sound biblical teaching that works again and again by faith!
on 6 January 2011
My huband bought this book for me for Chtismas and i did not stop thanking him ! i have been a christian for over 20 years and i found that this book moved me to a different level in my spiritual walk. It is simple to read yet so inspiring, so TRUE- you can almost hear God in every page. I read it over again and had to give it to friend so that someone else could get the benefit of it. Buy it !
on 11 November 2015
I have made many many mistakes because I did not know that my spirit was trying to tell me not to make certain decision/ or warn me about certain things.
One of those was when I bought an iPad of e-ay. Thinking back on it I had a sense about it. Sort of like feeling/ a funny feeling sort of unsure/ uncertain about it. But I reasoned that feeling away and I went and payed £555 and never received the item or my money back. I think what this book does it show the three ways we are led. Helping you recognise that the main way although there is three ways;
Main way is your spirit warning you / helping you make right decisions. And wow I wish I had read this book years ago and had started listening to my spirit then. There has been so many decision prob hundreds of things I may never have done had I been sensitive to my spirit telling me otherwise. But reasoning away that feeling I did them.
It could be a person you meet and get a sense about them sort of uncertain feeling about them. Just obey that witness.
on 10 May 2011
This book is very good if you want to know more about your spirt and how it can guide you by the Holy Spirit to bring success into your life. It teaches the difffrence between soul, Spirit and flesh and also has a few encouraging and enlighting testiomines. I would reccomend if you would like to be enlightened about being led by the Holy Ghost.
on 29 September 2010
This book has changed my life. I cannot rate it highly enough.

I have read it through twice already, and am rereading it again.

100% Bible-based, it has opened my eyes to how the Christian walk should be. The Holy Spirit will guide us if we learn to be sensitive to His leading.

As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God........
on 26 December 2009
Good material recommended for those who seek a productive change in their personal relationship with God
on 30 November 2010
I found this book very imformative. It made me understand the spiritual element of my life, and why it has been difficult to connect with the leadings of the holy ghost. I would recommend this book, it has enriched my life spiritually.
on 5 March 2013
This book bt Kenneth e Hagin,is a must for any born again christian who wants to understand a bit about what it is to be lead by the holy spirit and not just head led as so many born again believers are,in Romans 8.14 it says as many as are led by the spirit of God they are the sons of God.He recognises that we are tri part beings ,we have a spirit ,a soul (Mind will and emtions and we live in a body and its our spirit man that innermost part of us that bcomes born again when we ask Jesus to become Lord of our lives,this book covers quite a lot of ground and touches on what it is to pray in the spirit,in tongues and so on,well worth a read.
on 27 June 2014
A very easy read. Chapters are short and packed with wonderful , thought provoking information. Having short chapters gives you natural break points to digest what you have just read. A most wonderful book. Highly recommended.
on 6 January 2014
As a little boy I read this book when I was just barely 13 years old. I just had my salvation experience the previous year and had received the baptism with the Holy Spirit. I read the book from cover to cover and could hear the Holy Spirit speaking to me as clear as a bell. I saw the kindle version recently and I purchased and read it all over again. This one is the updated legacy edition. Awesome book, very practical teaching, well balanced and biblically sound.

You will learn all the ways God leads His children and the primary way He leads us, the inward witness of the Spirit according to Romans 8:16. People are looking for the spectacular and missing the supernatural. As in the case of Elijah 1 kings 19:11-14, God was not in the wind, nor in the earthquake, nor in the fire but in a still small voice. Had the prophet not developed sensitivity to the Holy Spirit he would have missed God and not heard that blessed still small voice. This book will teach you how to develop sensitivity to the Holy Spirit. Awesome, awesome read.