on 24 March 2007
This book claims 11 projects, but I only counted 8. It has some very simple ideas, nicely illustrated and explained (I'm a complete beginner). But the more complicated projects were difficult to follow and I still haven't worked out a quadruple helix. Problably nice to have in a collection as a basics book for the beginner.
on 9 April 2010
This is a book with only a few designs, but yet it encourages me to make something from it. There is nothing grand about these designs quite dainty and simple and something that can be made for children and teens as well as pieces that can be made for special occasions. Never the less with the right beads and crytsals you can draw inspiration from this book.
on 2 April 2010
I have found this book to be well illustrated and easy to follow. I am fairly new to jewelery making and this book is ideal for a first timer. Good luck and I can recommend this to you
on 30 June 2012
I am very pleased with this book which arrived quickly and well packaged. Lovely glossy pages with great photographs and instructions although as the book says, it only has 11 projects in it. The designs are great for adapting and adding your own touches too. Great price as usual from Amazon.
on 18 May 2009
I found the instructions so clear in this book that I was able to work the quadruple helix, never having done it previously. There are not eleven completely different patterns but many variations on each of the patterns given with useful tips and a list of materials for each one.
on 5 May 2009
Seed Bead Chains: 11 Projects (Easy-Does-It)

This was a very informative book, I have used it several times, easy to use and I would recommend it to even the most amateur beader, terrific.
on 10 June 2013
Easy instructions, good projects to make. loved the daisy chains I've made necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Very good quality. Any more?
on 20 November 2012
At last the instructions for bracelets that I have lost originally - can`t wait to do some of these lovely chains for christmas and birthday presents. Brilliantly shown and the instructions are smashing. Great book
on 3 May 2012
As a beginner to beading was doubtful I could make any of the projects. However, instructions are very clear with good diagrams. Have made one necklace and starting on another. Excellent choice for a beginner.
on 5 October 2013
These books are always very useful and the instructions are good. I will definitely use this book even though I already knew some of the patterns the colour and bead combinations were very good.