on 4 April 2017
I'm giving it 5 stars as it's packed with valuable information that I'm positive will prevent me from making a great deal of mistakes in my new small business, BUT... the author includes a side story to illustrate the mindset of the small business owner that made me cringe and wish he had picked a more relatable character than Sarah. Such a horrible, dull, uninteresting client that doesn't add anything to this book - I now think if I had skipped all the bits about her I wouldn't have missed anything at all.
on 7 March 2017
Fantastic book. I can see why every raves about it now. It rambles on here or there while going back and fourth to a previous client of Mikes but is kind of essential in order for you to get an in depth but simple read. Like many have said in other reviews, this book has truly taught me a lot while running my Martial arts Academy. Worth every penny.
on 22 June 2017
Great book, clearly explains how to succeed ion business. I changed my business plan completely. The first iteration would have meant I would fail as described in the book. I will succeed now. Shared with others considering starting their own business and applying the methods at work.
on 27 September 2016
Quite interesting read about the major faults of self-employment. However a bit overloaded with stretched metaphors and examples.
on 17 May 2017
I really enjoyed this fascinating book and it's opened my eyes to what running a business should really be about.
on 24 March 2017
The E myth revisited -another great and excellent read -after running a business for a while it made sense where it all went flat. Now applying principles learned -nothing is easy but if you follow you why-give it a go
on 7 August 2017
Good book. Ideal for people looking to startup a business or small businesses wanting some perspective. Lots of takeaways that can be applied to your business. I would recommend this to others.
on 4 July 2017
Fab book that gave me lots of ideas to try
on 2 April 2017
Brilliant Book.
As a Business Coach - I recommend this to all my clients.
on 22 June 2017