Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 30 June 2010
I've previously only read the last herald mage series by Mercedes Lackey and so bought these books (Arrows Fall, Arrows Flight, Arrows of the Queen) that were written earlier in her career, but follow after the last herald mage in the stories timeline.
They were interesting, and fills gaps in the story, but weren't as well written and lacked a lot of much needed polish.
I am glad I bought and read these books but am unlikely to re-read.
on 22 June 2011
... so I was happy to get this book. They appear to be out of print, so I was very glad to see 'em with this seller. I can recommend the seller and the series.
on 1 May 2013
Brilliant series = good read, and smooth follow on from the books in the series. Brings characters to life and scenes vivid visualisation
on 16 December 1997
It's always wonderful to read about someone getting their life together and being happy but rarely can you escape sugar with it. This book had just the right touch of 'feel-good' but it didn't get too mushy. I think that this is one of the best books I've read. The only ones ahead are her Last Herald-Mage books. This was a great way to show Talia coming into her own.
on 7 April 1999
How can you not like this book?! Although I liked Arrows of the Queen better, I still believe this to be one of the best books of all time!
on 7 April 1999